[XenCustomize] Limit Resource Downloads

[XenCustomize] Limit Resource Downloads v1.1.5

• Join us to download any resource for free. You will be able to download or guest post.

kashif

Administrator
Staff member
VIP Member
Apr 12, 2022
Pakistan
www.vuinsider.com
kashif submitted a new resource:

[XenCustomize] Limit Resource Downloads - Download Free [XenCustomize] Limit Resource Downloads

Compatible XF Versions: 2.2
Visible Branding: Yes

1696434283943.png

Introducing the Limit Resource Downloads add-on​

Limit Resource Downloads add-on gives forum admins powerful control over resource downloads by allowing them to set a variety of limits, such as:
  • Daily download limits
  • Positive Reaction requirement
  • Minimum message count limits
  • Force account upgrade
The...

Read more about this resource...

kashif updated [XenCustomize] Limit Resource Downloads with a new update entry:

[XenCustomize] Limit Resource Downloads v1.1.2 Free

Limit Resource Downloads v1.1.2 Has Released 📢

In this update, we've rewritten the JavaScript code to make it native, meaning it no longer relies on jQuery. This change prepares us for the removal of jQuery in XenForo 2.3.

📜 Changelog​

• JavaScript has been rewritten to make it native, (no longer relies on jQuery) in preparation for removal of jQuery in XenForo 2.3.
  • The add-on now detects XenForo version and serves the appropriate...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Besides, this version is one more of the questions asked by almost 90% of all sites on the network. This version was tampered with by someone and released, the only thing left is for someone to adopt the recent version. Personally, how I did with all the resources I have and the styles I bought. I don't like the question, because it's always the same, nothing lives from the question

kashif updated [XenCustomize] Limit Resource Downloads with a new update entry:

[XenCustomize] Limit Resource Downloads v1.1.5 Free

Limit Resource Downloads v1.1.5 Released 📢

In this update, we've resolved an issue where the User group permission "Countdown timer time" was not being applied on the front-end.

📜 Changelog:​

• Resolved an issue where the User group permission "Countdown timer time" was not being applied on the front-end.
We recommend all users running a previous version of 1.1.x to upgrade to this version for enhanced stability.

Read the rest of this update entry...