Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts v5.1.1 Nulled Extended

• Join us to download any resource for free. You will be able to download or guest post.

kashif

Administrator
Staff member
VIP Member
Apr 12, 2022
Pakistan
www.vuinsider.com
kashif submitted a new resource:

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts - Download Free Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts

View attachment 837

WhatsApp Marketing Tool Plugin for WordPress which is one of the products by Stackposts. You can use many of its features such as allowing you to automatically Bulk WhatsApp Sender by seconds to millions of customers, Auto Reply for a first message, Chatbot System with keywords or sentences, Sending all types of file like PDF, Excel, txt,... Additional, exporting contacts are from groups. It’s not only WhatsApp Marketing...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, possible decoder wa.js? Actually I want to add more functionalities in it, I'm programmer, I want to add whatsapp number filter functionality in it, but for it I want the decoded form of wa.js

kashif updated Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts with a new update entry:

Waziper v5.0.0 - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts Free

- Rotate between Multi-Accounts
- Random time delays in message delivery
- Specific days and times
- Bulk Message Report
- Single Campaign Report
- Upload group contact with CSV file
- Send media messages (videos, images, pdf, hyperlinks...)
- OpenAI
- Adobe Express
– Image editor
- File Manager: file and folder management. Manage all media for user (Google, Dropbox, OneDrive, Image Editor) - Improved performance

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not nulled ? Means we can't use it without making payments to stackpost ? then what is the use of it ? Also latest version is 5.0.1

March 2024

Total amount
$38.00
Goal
$250.00
Donation ends:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernan Naranjo

About us

• Our community has been around from 2017 and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. Providing Free Resources to help newcomers/startups. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu