Suggest me

• Join us to download any resource for free. You will be able to download or guest post.

shieldheroes

Jan 8, 2023
localhost
Suggest me what Blogger template for reading books? Just for reading not for download because I want to make it with lower budget, just could buy the domain not for hosting thanks regards 🙏🏻

Reactions: Frank30
There are many free Blogger templates available that would work well for a book reading blog. Here are a few suggestions:
  1. Book Lover: This template features a clean and minimalist design with a focus on the content. It has a responsive layout and is optimized for reading.
  2. WriteUp: This template has a simple and elegant design that is perfect for showcasing books and reading content. It has a responsive layout and is SEO friendly.
  3. Sora Book: This template is designed specifically for book bloggers and has a modern and stylish look. It is highly customizable and includes features like a featured post slider and social media integration.
  4. Bookish: This template has a classic and sophisticated design that is perfect for book reviews and reading recommendations. It is responsive and includes a search bar and social media icons.
  5. Daily Journal: This template has a clean and simple design that is ideal for book blogs. It is easy to navigate and includes a featured post section and sidebar widgets.
Remember to choose a template that suits the style and tone of your blog, and that is optimized for reading and user experience.

March 2024

Total amount
$38.00
Goal
$250.00
Donation ends:

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jameshudgins008

About us

• Our community has been around from 2017 and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. Providing Free Resources to help newcomers/startups. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu