66socialproof - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS)

66socialproof - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS) v35.0.0 Nulled

• Join us to download any resource for free. You will be able to download or guest post.

kashif

Administrator
Staff member
VIP Member
Apr 12, 2022
Pakistan
www.vuinsider.com
kashif updated 66socialproof - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS) with a new update entry:

SocialProofo v18.0.0 - 14+ Social Proof & FOMO Notifications for Growth (SaaS Ready)

Update 18.0.0 - 2 July, 2022
  • Implemented the new Blogging system.
    • Can be enabled/disabled from the admin panel.
    • All posts & categories are added to the sitemap.
    • Admin panel blog posts management page with filters, pagination & bulk deletion features.
    • Admin panel blog posts categories page with filters, pagination & bulk deletion features.
    • Good looking public blog page with recent posts, categories widget & popular posts widget.
  • Implemented the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

i didn't get you. You shared this template. now how i can use it? what is the purpose of sharing?

can you please share me the licence key? m not gonna share it. I need it for myself

please kashif bhai. ? agar 1 licence at a time 2 person use kr skty to kindly kar den share. I need this very badly

Sorry, bro, I'm not gonna lie but I haven't purchased it by myself so I don't have the key. (Plus use English language only)

I'm looking for null version of it but couldn't find anyone who did it. Will share it as soon as possible.

kashif updated 66socialproof - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS) with a new update entry:

66SocialProofo - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS) 19.0.0 Download Free

Update 19.0.0 - 3 October, 2022
  • Reworked the admin panel user view page to see all the details available for a user account.
  • Implemented the ability to see the source of registration of an account (social, API, normal).
  • Improved file input type fields: now it will specify the maximum size allowed.
  • Improved all file input fields to better looking ones.
  • Implemented new payments webhook in the admin panel.
  • Now you can install the product and use it on PHP 8.1 as well...

66socialproof v20.0.0 - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS) Nulled Free

Update 20.0.0 - 19 November, 2022

• Implemented new Whatapp Chat widget for the Pro Notifications plugin.
  • Implemented interval animation settings for all notifications.
  • Implemented Turnstile Cloudflare captcha system.
  • Implemented Code Redeemed webhook in the admin panel.
  • Implemented user deletion email notification for admins.
  • Implemented unconfirmed users auto deletion feature, configurable via the admin panel.
  • Implemented a better color picker for all color type...

66socialproof v21.0.0 - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (Salas) Free

• Implemented new Contact Us widget for the Pro Notifications plugin.
  • Implemented the ability to show/hide the plans section on the homepage.
  • Improved the Social Share notification: added Reddit & Pinterest share capability.
  • Reworked URL redirection for better UX: When you access a page without being logged in, now you will be able to login and automatically be redirected to your initial requested page.
  • Reworked all the Yes/No form selectors to switches, for better UX (1...

66socialproof v22.0.0 - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS) Free

• Implemented the ability to set Meta keywords for blog posts.
  • Implemented the ability to set Meta keywords for individual pages.
  • Implemented the ability to toggle the publishing status for blog posts.
  • Implemented the ability to toggle the publishing status for individual pages.
  • Implemented Order by last updated time filters for all resources.
  • Fully reworked the UI of the admin panel.
  • Fully reworked the UI of the installation, documentation and updating process to...

66SocialProofo v23.0.0 - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS) Update 29 March, 2023 Free

Update 23.0.0 - 29 March, 2023

• Implemented MercadoPago one time payments.
  • Implemented click tracking for the WhatsApp widget notification.
  • Implemented the ability to set a maximum file size for payment proofs on Offline payments.
  • On registration, now you will be redirected to a page containing the welcome=user_id URL parameter, for easy conversion management when needed.
  • Implemented the ability to trigger the notification URL to open in a new tab/or not for the Button...

66SocialProofo v24.0.0 - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS) Free

Password:

Update 24.0.0 - 11 May, 2023

• Implemented the new Broadcasts system which allows you to easily send bulk emails to your users.
  • Implemented the ability to set the amount of days when the system should send a plan expiry reminder, via the admin panel.
  • Implemented the ability to completely enable/disable the API system from the admin panel.
  • Improved the look of the dashboard and other parts of the software.
  • Improved the...

About us

• Our community has been around from 2017 and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. Providing Free Resources to help newcomers/startups. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu