This module integrates a Mailbox client at your Perfex CRM’s dashboard.
By enabling it, you will be able to allow your staff members to send/receive/draft/organize e-mails of their IMAP accounts, inside their dashboard.
- You want an IMAP account that can acknowledge associations over SSL/TLS from an outsider application (your Perfex establishment). Assuming that you are running under a 2-way factor authenticator, you want to handicap it otherwise, associations won't be acknowledged by your server.
- You want to have the cronjob of Perfex set up accurately, according to guidelines saw as here: https://help.perfexcrm.com/arrangement cron-work/
- You won't have the option to utilize IMAP functionalities under a POP record. Ensure that your record is an IMAP-based one.
- This module was made to have the option to see/answer every approaching email, inside Perfex. Sent messages from this module will be put away into your sent organizer assuming this choice is empowered on your server, yet activities like Star/Trash/Important will influence your neighborhood inbox (Perfex view) just and they will be put away in the data set, alongside their connections in the fitting envelope. This module has zero influence over your IMAP server - it's anything but a two-way sync module, it will bring your uninitiated Inbox sends.
- This module parses messages in plain message mode, to keep away from vindictive code being executed inside your dashboard.