BeDrive permits you to make your own completely highlighted, self-facilitated document sharing and facilitating site in minutes with no coding or server the board information.
Administrator Account and Panel
While getting to the login page on the demo site, you will get administrator account certifications pre-filled. Note that damaging activities like erasing and altering are handicapped on the demo site.
Administrator records will reset consistently and be populated with some example documents.
To test a normal client, make a new record by enlisting on the demo site.
- Editable Homepage – The default landing page can be easily edited via a built-in appearance editor with live preview and no coding knowledge.
- Easy Installation – Install BeDrive easily with no coding or server knowledge in a few minutes with our easy-to-use installer and documentation.
- SaaS mode – Earn money with a built-in premium subscription system. Create different plans for users to subscribe to and control how much storage space, and what functionality and limitations each plan has.
- High Performance – BeDrive is lightweight and has lighting fast performance and page load time out of the box.
- Sharing – Users can share files and folders with multiple users, allowing collaboration.
- Upload Status – See status, progress, estimated time left, and more for all current uploads.
- Shareable Links – Create publicly shareable links for files and folders with an optional expiration date, password, and permissions.
- Translations – BeDrive is fully translation ready and can be easily translated to any language from the admin area.
- Responsive – BeDrive is fully responsive and will work on desktop, mobile, tablet, and other devices.
- Dark Mode – BeDrive comes with pre-built light and dark themes. You can fully customize them or add new themes via appearance editor.
- File Previews – Preview multiple file types including audio, video, text, pdf, zip, and images right in the browser without the need to download the file.
- Amazon S3, DigitalOcean, Dropbox Storage – Easily store user upload files on many different cloud services and providers.
- Documentation – BeDrive comes with in-depth documentation that explains everything from installation to all the features.
- Authentication – Fully featured authentication system with social login (Facebook, Twitter, and Google), normal login, registration, password recovery, account settings, and more.
- Permissions and Roles – Use a fully-featured permission and role system to allow (or disallow) users, subscription plans, or guests to perform specific actions across the site.
- Disable Registration – Registration can be fully disabled from the admin panel so only users you create manually from the admin panel will be able to log in.
- Grid and List views – Both grid and list views are available and freely switchable by the user so they can select the one they prefer more.
- Ads - Paste ad codes into integrated ad slots in the admin panel and BeDrive will display them automatically.
- Professional Design – Pixel-perfect professional design based on google’s material design.
- Appearance Editor – Easily manage your site appearance (colors, logo, landing page, menus, etc) from the appearance editor.
- Settings – Admin panel has many settings that allow you to fine-tune the site to your needs.
- Analytics – Google analytics are integrated right into the admin panel so you don’t need to open a separate page to see how your site is doing.
- Multiple Homepages – Choose between multiple homepages including a landing page, login page, or your custom HTML page.
- Drag and Drop – Natural drag and drop features for uploading, selecting, and moving files & folders.
- Context Menu – Fully integrated context menu (right-click on file or folder) is available with all the actions you’d expect like delete, copy, share, move, rename, get a link, and more. This menu can be accessed from the navigation bar as well on touch-based devices.
- Trash – Deleted items will first be moved to the trash so they can be restored later.
- Favorites – Favorite files or folders so you can find them easily from the favorites page later.
- Search – Powerful search will find files and folders that are at any level of depth.
- File Details – The sidebar on the right will display selected file or folder details as well as a preview (if available).
- Source Code – You will receive full, unencrypted source code upon purchase, allowing easy custom modifications.
- Custom Pages – Custom pages (for example terms of service, about us, etc) can be created using the built-in WYSIWYG editor.
- Menu Editor – All the menus across the site can be easily edited via drag and drop without any coding knowledge.