This plugin makes static HTML records from your dynamic WordPress blog. Whenever a page is delivered, PHP and MySQL are utilized. Thusly, the framework needs RAM and CPU. On the off chance that numerous guests come to a site, the framework utilizes loads of RAM and CPU so the page is delivered at such a leisurely pace. For this situation, you want a reserve framework not to deliver pages over and over. Reserve framework produces a static HTML document and saves it. Different clients reach static HTML pages.
The arrangement of this plugin is so natural. You don't have to adjust the .htacces document. It will be altered consequently.
WPF doesn't uphold WordPress Multisite yet.
- Mod_Rewrite which is the fastest method is used in this plugin
- All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published
- Admin can delete all cached files from the options page
- Admin can delete minified CSS and js files from the options page
- Block cache for specific page or post with Short Code
- Cache Timeout – All cached files are deleted at the determinated time
- Cache Timeout for specific pages
- Enable/Disable cache option for mobile devices
- Enable/Disable cache option for logged-in users
- SSL support
- CDN support
- Preload Cache – Create the cache of all the sites automatically
- Exclude pages and user-agents
- Generating static HTML files from your dynamic WordPress blog
- Minify Html – You can decrease the size of the page
- Minify Css – You can decrease the size of CSS files
- Enable Gzip Compression – Reduce the size of files sent from your server to increase the speed at which they are transferred to the browser.
- Leverage browser caching – Reduce page load times for repeat visitors
- Combine CSS – Reduce the number of HTTP round-trips by combining multiple CSS resources into one
- Combine JS