Multi-institution the board is a far-reaching module to deal with the multi branches and single organization related exercises like courses, clumps, enquirers, enrollments, expenses, understudies, staff, request updates, and so on. It can produce expense receipts, charge reports, ID cards, fruition endorsements, and so on in a printable organization. Heads can be allowed to oversee specific records. Additionally, you can send Email and SMS notices to understudies by group, course, forthcoming charges, and then some. Understudies can pay their expenses with PayPal, Paystack, Stripe, or Razorpay installment techniques.
Installment Gateways: - PayPal, Razorpay, Stripe, Paystack, Instamojo
SMS Carriers: - Nexmo, SMS Striker, Intechno SMS, Msgclub, Textlocal, EBulkSMS
Multi Institute Management can deal with all foundation exercises in a solitary site. MIM is an electronic internet-based Institute the board framework. This module can deal with different foundations straightforwardly from your WordPress site. Likewise, you can allot administrators to oversee individual establishments. An Education Management Software will give you a strong answer for the whole instructive organization. It is an administration data framework that assists with dealing with the various cycles in any instructive establishment.
Multi Institute Management provides 4 dashboards.1. Super admin => Can manage and view all the institutes, add new institutes, assign admins, and modify all details of the institutes.
2. Admin ( Branch / Institute ) Dashboard => In this dashboard, admins can manage all the activities of a single institute assigned to them.
3. Staff Dashboard => Staff can perform all activities of the institute assigned by the admin.
4. Student dashboard => Students can view notices, study material, exam results, pending Fees, and deposit the pending fees via Payment Gateway such as Stripe, PayPal, Razor pay, etc.
- Expense Management – Keep records of daily expenses by adding a title, amount, and date of the expense. View daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly expense reports.
- Invoice Management – Generate invoices for fees. Add fees either monthly based or as a one-time amount and distribute them to students. Create fee receipts for invoices.
- One-time & Monthly Based Fees – Each fee type like course fees, bus fees, etc. can be either monthly based or one-time fee.
- Shortcodes for Admit Card, ID Card, Certificate Forms – Use shortcodes to display admit card forms, ID card forms, or certificate forms on pages where students can enter their enrollment numbers to view admit cards, id cards, or certificates.
- Print Admit Cards, ID Cards, Certificates on FrontPage – Students can view and print their ID cards, admit cards, or completion certificates on the font page with student login.