HEC Extends Deadline for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship
Required Documents for Online Application Form
- Copy of CNIC / B. Form
- CNIC copy (father, mother/ guardian)
- Salary Slip or the Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- If the father is a laborer on a daily-wage / shopkeeper / private job, then attach undertaking of Income Certificate on the minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50
- Copies of last six-month utility bills
- Copy of rent agreement (if applicable)
- Copies of medical bills and other expenditure related documents (if applicable)
- Applicant passport size photograph (01)
- After submitting the online application the candidates are required to submit the hardcopy before the deadline.
- The applicants will be shortlisted by the Scrutiny Committee of the university based on the eligibility criteria and information provided.
- An incomplete application will be rejected by the concerned authorities.
- The applicants will be called for the interview by the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee to select the potential candidates for the scholarship program.